This week I was umming and arrring about what to make, and then a little lightbulb went off in my head and I thought, perfect! What treats are fun, easy, and (if eaten in moderation) aren’t so bad for you!
Background story, I am part of Briar Cliff University’s Love Your Melon organization. Love Your Melon is an apparel brand dedicated to giving a hat to every child battling cancer in America as well as supporting nonprofit organizations who lead the fight against cancer. The two they are partnered with are The Pinky Swear Foundation and Cancer research. So, go check out there website >>>>>>>>> https://www.loveyourmelon.com take a look at there products, and I really do recommend you get a hat; not only are they super cute, but also you get to help a child in need with 50% of the proceeds going to helping children nationwide.
Anyways, back to the food side of things.BRING ON THE BAKE SALE! Below I’ve attached some links to some super cute, winter themed goodies that are so easy to make, and a great treat for all! I know, I know, they aren’t that healthy, but moderation is key, and so is being happy. Besides its nearly christmas so tuck on in and love yourself!
- Chocolate Dipped Pretzels! (http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/a9246/chocolate-dipped-pretzels-gift-guide/)
- Snowmen Cake Pops >>> ADORABLE AND TASTY http://www.bakerella.com/snowman-cake-pops/
- Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows (http://domesticallyblissful.com/chocolate-caramel-marshmallows/)
- Sugar Cookies (http://www.food.com/recipe/eloises-easy-sugar-cookies-82945)
- Holiday Tree Brownies (http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/holiday-tree-brownies/058237a7-ae5c-435e-b9cc-b01af1d412e7)
These are just some of the treats we decided to make for our bake sale 🙂 We have made them previously (just without the christmas theme) so fingers crossed they are just as popular as last time ❤